The Board of Directors, administration, faculty, and staff place a high value on Christian stewardship to maximize the blessing of tuition dollars and minimize tuition increases. Additionally, SLHS offers a 2% discount for tuition paid in full by July 1. Expenses not subject to the pre-payment incentive include books, uniforms and co-curricular fees.
Families choosing to pay over 10, 11 or 12 months can set up an automatic online electronic tuition payment plan at F.A.C.T.S.
$8,000 for Association Church Members
$8,500 Non-association Church Members
Materials Fee (books, technology, etc.): $475
For NEW students:
- Early Deadline, December 16th, 2017: $175, collected but applied to the student’s tuition.
- Regular Deadline, February 2nd, 2018: $175.
- After February 2nd: $325.
For RETURNING students:
- Until February 16th, 2018: $185
- February 17th – March 31st, 2018: $260
- After March 31st, 2018: $335
Application & Testing Fee: $145, new students only
Sierra Lutheran High School offers need-based tuition assistance for families who qualify for assistance through the school’s application process. To be considered for assistance, families must first go through the application process. The tuition assistance application can be submitted through the FACTS icon on the left as soon as a student is accepted.